Habitat for Humanity Hong Kong is currently seeking talented individuals for the roles of Manager / Officer, Programmes (depending on the candidates’ years of relevant working experience)for our Ageing-in-Place (AiP) Project. After showing promising results in the pilot phase, this exciting project’s 2nd phase will provide essential home modifications to vulnerable older adults, enabling them to age in place in dignity, safely and with increased independence. The project will also offer an innovative online platform to conduct home assessments, gather data on the age-friendliness of current housing stock and provide recommendations for improvements to individual homes and, in the longer term, to housing design policy.
Key responsibilities include:
As Manager, you will report to the Senior Manager, Programmes, and you will be accountable for the successful implementation of the AiP Project Phase 2. You will lead a team to design, plan, execute, and monitor this project. The role requires working collaboratively within Programmes, across other teams of Habitat Hong Kong, and with various external stakeholders.
- Be the point person for the AiP project for all internal and external stakeholders and work closely with the Senior Manager, Programmes, to ensure project success.
- Continually develop our AiP services, including improving the service model and developing the digital assessment and resource platform.
- Supervise and facilitate the administering of home assessments and evaluation surveys and execution of home modifications.
- Liaise with and manage key stakeholders including the project donor, Habitat Hong Kong Leadership Team, our research partner(s), and project vendors.
- Ensure consistent quality control, excellent standards and all relevant policies including but not limited to risk management and safeguarding, are applied to the project.
- Ensure that all programme stakeholders operate in a highly professional manner exemplifying Habitat guidelines, standards, and mission.
- Be supportive of the employee experience of your direct reports including onboarding, coaching, work safety, growth, development, and capacity building opportunities.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required.
- Working with the Programme Manager, provide end-to-end operational support for the AiP project, including providing pre-, during- and post-activity coordination with beneficiaries, NGO partners, and construction partners as is needed, coordinating with all stakeholders prior, during and post service days.
- Facilitate and administer home assessments and evaluation surveys.
- Plan and execute home modifications with social workers and contractors.
- Support the impact measurement (e.g. data collection) and project communications (e.g. beneficiary stories, resource platform development).
- Ensure quality control, excellent standards and all relevant policies including but not limited to risk management and safeguarding, are consistently applied to all programmes.
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required.
Note: The role, whilst clearly defined, is part of a fast-moving and evolving organisation and as such, the related responsibilities may need to adapt as the team grows. Any changes will be discussed with the individual but should be recognised as part of the exciting environment within which Habitat operates.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Degree holder in any disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of experience in planning, executing, monitoring & evaluating projects, preferably with volunteer / beneficiary programmes for NGO.
- Candidates with less working experience will be considered as Assistant Manager
- Higher Diploma / Associate Degree / Degree holder in any disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of experience in supporting project planning, administration support & executing programmes.
- Candidates with more working experience will be considered as Senior Officer
- Candidates who are passionate about working in the non-profit sector, with relevant experience from other sectors, are also welcome to apply.
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Demonstrated examples of taking complex information and creating digestible, engaging project proposals.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of the elderly service landscape in HK, programme development, impact measurement and proposal writing.
- Proven experience in budgeting and monitoring budgets.
- Able to prioritise and manage conflicting priorities.
- Well organised, detail-oriented & passionate for executing programmes with excellence.
- Proficiency in PC operations (MS based applications. English and Chinese word processing).
- Knowledge of database programmes such as SalesForce / Monday.com preferred.
- Able to early adopt and is interested in finding digital solutions to streamline operations.
- Fluent in Cantonese
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Whilst we have flexible working options, you will need to be available to work during the weekends as is required according to project needs
How to apply: If our values resonate with you, if the job description excites you and if you want to shape an inclusive and transparent culture in the pursuit of our vision of a world where everyone has a decent place to live, please send full CV with a cover e-mail, current & expected salary to email@example.com
Habitat thanks all applicants for taking the time to apply. 只有入圍的申請人會被邀請訪問。 申請人所提交的個人資料會被保密處理，而有關個人資料只會披露予處理有關之職位申請。 Habitat is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion or belief, physical or mental disability, marital or civil partnership status, medical condition, maternity, pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding status, gender reassignment, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.