Communications and Marketing Officer
Habitat for Humanity Hong Kong is currently seeking a talented individual for the role of Communications and Marketing Officer. The candidate is responsible for enhancing marketing opportunities and communication channels of Habitat for Humanity Hong Kong in order to support fundraising and programme plans, in addition to building brand.
- Research, write, edit and prepare marketing materials, publications and presentations to increase brand awareness and implement marketing strategies;
- Plan, manage and execute all social media activities which include integrated marketing communications via various digital mediums;
- Write, proofread and edit internal and external communication material (annual report, electronic direct mail, newsletters etc.);
- Ensure that communications are accurate, clear and complete; correct in terms of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and editorial style; and maintain a consistent tone and voice;
- Update and maintain organisation’s website and other digital platforms;
- Monitor and analyse performance of all marketing channels, both internal and external;
- Liaise with external advertising, design and printing contractors;
- Support media and public enquiries;
- Undertake other legitimate duties as required.
- Two years’ experience in a similar position;
- Degree in journalism, communications, marketing or similar a plus;
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua);
- Good oral and written communication aptitude with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills;
- Strong attention to detail/organisational skills and highly collaborative;
- Ability to complete multiple projects concurrently while balancing competing priorities; ability to meet deadlines;
- Proficiency in computer software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; Knowledge in WordPress, proficiency in Adobe Photoshop is an added advantage;
- Knowledge of and ability to work with local and international news media is a plus;
- Knowledge of, and passion for, Habitat’s vision;
- Nonprofit sector experience preferred but not essential.
How to apply: Interested parties please send full resume with a cover e-mail, current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Applicants not hearing from us within one month may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purposes only.
Habitat for Humanity Hong Kong is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, colour, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.