Communications and Marketing Officer
Habitat for Humanity Hong Kong (Habitat HK) is currently seeking a talented individual for the role of Communications and Marketing Officer. Reporting to Communications and Marketing Manager, you will play an integral role to support and execute the brand communications and marketing initiatives for Habitat HK in order to continue raising and maintaining our brand recognition and engagement with our audiences.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Initiate marketing activities to achieve communications and marketing strategy
- Responsible for copywriting for internal and external communications materials and social media contents. Ensure contents are accurate, precise and complete; correct in terms of spelling, grammar, punctuation, and editorial style; and maintain a consistent tone and voice
- Plan, manage and execute social media campaigns
- Update and maintain Habitat HK’s website and social media platforms
- Monitor and analyse performance of all marketing channels performances, both internal and external
- Provide support for fundraising and volunteer events
- Liaison with external advertising, design and printing contractors
- Support media and public enquiries
- Undertake other projects or responsibilities as assigned by the Communications and Marketing Manager
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar position
- Degree in journalism, communications, marketing or similar disciples is a plus
- Knowledge of and ability to work with local and international news media
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Strong attention to detail/organisational skills and highly collaborative
- Ability to complete multiple projects concurrently while balancing competing priorities; ability to meet deadlines
Note: The role, whilst clearly defined, is part of a fast-moving and evolving organisation and as such, the related responsibilities may need to adapt as the team grows. Any changes will be discussed with the individual but should be recognised as part of the exciting environment within which Habitat HK operates.
Competencies and Behaviours:
- Attention to details
- Self-motivated and can work well independently and collaboratively
- Ability and aspiration to learn fast
- Able to adapt to change effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Thrives on working in a collaborative, culturally diverse environment
- Demonstrates commitment to the values of Habitat for Humanity
How to apply: Interested parties, please send full resume with a cover e-mail and expected salary to email@example.com. Habitat HK thanks all applicants for taking the time to apply. However, only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview. All personal data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Habitat HK is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, colour, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.