Habitat for Humanity Hong Kong (Habitat HK) is currently seeking talented individual for the role of Administration Officer. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Partnerships, you will play an integral role to facilitate the smooth daily operation of Habitat HK by performing the general office administrative tasks and various coordination works for both front & back office of Habitat HK.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide general administrative support for Habitat HK to ensure operational efficiency;
- Provide coordination support for CEO and Team Leads to ensure close collaboration;
- Handle ad-hoc assignments/ projects when required.
Note: The role, whilst clearly defined, is part of a fast-moving and evolving organisation and as such, the related responsibilities may need to adapt as the team grows. Any changes will be discussed with the individual but should be recognised as part of the exciting environment within which Habitat HK operates.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Diploma / Degree holder in Business Administration or related discipline, or equivalent work experience and preferred with business administrative background;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in administration field; previous work experience with NGO is a definite advantage;
- Good command of both oral and written communication skills in English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office based applications, including MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing;
- Ability to prioritize, manage details and execute with excellence;
- Attention to details;
- Experience in handling charity activities and office general insurance renewal is an advantage.
Competencies, Behaviours & Values:
- Good team player with good interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills;
- Detail-minded, patient, flexible, positive attitude, self-motivated and a strong sense of responsibility;
- Able to work independently and under pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability and aspiration to learn fast and continuously improve;
- Comfortable with adapting to change;
- Thrives on working in a collaborative, communicative and culturally diverse environment;
- Strong networking skills and ability to manage diverse internal and external relationships;
- Demonstrates commitment to the values of Habitat for Humanity.
How to apply:
Interested parties, please send a full resume with a cover e-mail and expected salary to email@example.com.
Habitat Hong Kong thanks all applicants for taking the time to apply. However, only shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview. All personal data collected will be kept confidential and will be used for recruitment purposes only. Habitat Hong Kong is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, colour, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.